Saturday, September 13, 2014

Amish Country Quilt Show

We went to a local quilt show today. It was small, but there were a lot of beautiful quilts there. Here are just a few...




All of the squares in this one were cross stitched quilt images. It was amazing!



This is a close up of one of the quilt cross stitched pieces.



And I just loved this one...both the pattern and the colors. I think a neutrals quilt is in my future! :0)


NOTE: I had lovely comments this weekend from Barbara and Mary Jo, who both are no reply bloggers. Thank you ladies for visiting my blog! :0)

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful quilts, love seeing shows from other places.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure were beautiful and I enjoyed the day with you and Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts. Love to see quilts from shows in other parts of the world. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all great but I love the work in the dragon one and the butterfly one... thanks for the look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Paula Vaughn patterns - how cool for adding to a quilt (love her work). Always fun to see other's quilt shows, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely quilts! That first one is totally amazing. I hope to get started on my stars tomorrow. Yours are looking very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I wonder how many hours are in that quilt with the cross stitch blocks!! That is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Terry got to a quilt show. They are inspiring. I also like the neutral quilt, but I don't think I could pull it off when it would come to the designing process. Very pretty cross stitch quilt. Thanks for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous quilts, Terry, the show may have been small but it looks like a goodie! Thanks for sharing the photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some talented people out there, so many pieces in some of those quilts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! Thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)