Monday, September 8, 2014

Fair Day - Take Two

We were back at the fair again today. It was band day and all the county marching bands played. Here's our band...there are so many of them, they don't all fit on the stage! LOL



We watched the county tractor pull too. Unfortunately the third tractor to pull broke in half and threw the driver off. They took him to the ER but later they said he was going to be OK. This is how they had to take the tractor off the track...in pieces on a trailer. I hope I never see anything like that again.


7 comments:

  1. Nice day for the bands. I can see Emily. Too bad the tractor broke up like that. Glad the driver will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That had to be terrible to witness. Glad all ended up okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... Glad he'll be okay. That must have been scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good day, despite the drama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds scary! Glad he is okay!
    I saw my first tractor pull while visiting my daughter in NH last fall. Loved their fair--they had Oxen pulls, a skillet toss, tractor pulls. Nothing like that here. Our county fair does have a rodeo, though. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that's scary. Happy to hear the tractor driver is going to be okay.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)