Friday, September 12, 2014

Football Friday Night

My daughter is in the marching band, so I go to all the home games. Tonight was an away game, so I stayed home and have been listening to the game online. And I actually got a bit of sewing done. I've made one more charming star block and two more pinwheels. I've got another block laid out so I'm going to work on that next. The game's only in the beginning of the fourth quarter, so I've got lots of time to sew before Emily gets home.



EDITED: I did get another block made (I'll show you soon), and our team won 74-47! Go Triway!! :0)


12 comments:

  1. Love the colors you are using. I am ready for fall and this really makes me realize that it really is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks and pinwheels are looking great! Love your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like the look of these stars and pinwheels! I like to listen to the radio when I sew too - mostly baseball games or oldies music -- yeah I lead an exciting life - LOL! happy stitching-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great together. Your work is always fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time you show these blocks I have to talk myself down from the ledge again! Lovely! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blocks and pinwheels. I am liking them without the sashing more all the time. Good for Triway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the win! I need to get back to my star blocks. Maybe this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinwheels and Stars growing nicely...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those stars , I love fall Colors ! Congrats to Triway , way to go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome star blocks! and the pinwheels add so much more. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're looking good. Everyone's blocks look so different with the different fabrics they're using

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your stars are beautiful! The pinwheels with them are so cute too..still haven't had a chance to think on my fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)