Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sharing with others

I was just reading on Paulette's blog about a woman who lost her entire stash to a fire. Her daughter is asking people to send a fat quarter to her mom to help get her stash going again. I'm going to do what Paulette suggested and just fill an envelope with fabric. You can go HERE to read about it and get the address.


This photo has nothing to do with quilting, but the other day I looked out and saw a butterfly sunning itself on the deck. I also noticed its shadow. I have a thing about shadows! LOL I just had to share. :0)

10 comments:

  1. I saw that and will get a bit sent off soon. I am sure I can find something to send.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Will get an envelope stuffed tonight! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice of you to share this with us. I'll get some fabrics put together tomorrow. I have way more fabric than I could ever use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads-up Terry will be posting off a couple of fat 1/4's to her tomorrow :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Terry!! The jungle drums are going!!! Audrey's mom is going to flip!! :o))
    P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is just incredible. Love how wonderful everyone is being!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the heads up! Hope she is overwhelmed with fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)