The other day when I finished the little cross stitch wall hanging, I needed a hanger for it. So I just used the hanger I'd had this little stitchery on, and I laid the stitchery in my sewing corner. Well, today in an effort to tidy things up a bit, I decided to do something with this stitchery. I found a little hanger I had, but using it meant I had to add a sleeve to the back of the stitchery. I started digging through my fabric and lo and behold I found a piece of the fabric I had used for the backing and binding on this one. So a sleeve was made and attached and now it's hanging in the spare room.