Sunday, February 15, 2015

Another finish for February

This is the second quilt I got back from Joanne the other day. I was able to get the binding put on it last night, and today I got it washed and dried. I'm really happy to have another finish for this month.


I've also been making more nine-patch and snowball blocks for the sew-along. How's everyone coming with their blocks this month? It was brought to my attention that I messed up the links for the sew-along instructions, so here they are again. You can find directions (if you need them) HERE and HERE and HERE. Shannon...I tried to reply to you but you came up as a no-reply blogger.

25 comments:

  1. Very pretty quilt. I just don't have the time right now to sew along. I wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! It's gorgeous!!! Well done Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fresh looking quilt, you and Joanne make a good team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad someone is getting finishes! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh your sewing at a cracking pace :) Imagine how much you will have achieved by the end of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your quilt Terry. I have made a start on my snowball quilt. Lots of cutting and sorting done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fix link Terry! I'm sorry I didn't scroll down far enough to see the info to add my addy!
    Stitch@gbta.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fix link Terry! I'm sorry I didn't scroll down far enough to see the info to add my addy!
    Stitch@gbta.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful scrap happy quilt! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats a lovely fresh quilt...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely lovely! Another great pattern for my 2.5" squares.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to make more 9 patches

    ReplyDelete
  13. 9 patch quilts are so awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful happy quilt , congrats on the finish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one is cute! I just want to know how you get finished so quickly :)
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those nines!! Thank you for linking with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)