Monday, February 9, 2015

More snowballs

Well, after ten days of feeling like death, I'm finally starting to feel human again. I can honestly say I don't ever remember being so sick in my life. And I hope I never am again. So now that I'm feeling better, I decided to do a bit of sewing. I started yesterday and continued today and ended up making 30 more snowball blocks and 25 more nine-patch blocks. My design wall is full now, so I guess I'll have to lay the blocks out on the floor after this. I can't wait to start sewing some of these blocks together! :0)


I wanted to mention something, for those of you that are new to the sew-along. The linky think on my sidebar is to link up to when you post the blocks you made for the month. You'll link to that specific post on your blog...not just to your blog in general. I didn't put up a list of everyone participating this time. I figured it will be just as easy for people to click on the linky thing links to find out what everyone has been doing. I hope that makes sense!

16 comments:

  1. Hope you got to use some of the squares I sent to you! I love the way the quilt is looking. I need to get busy and get mine going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, I'm sorry to learn you've been unwell. I'm so glad you're beginning to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a long time to feel yucky--so sorry.
    You've certainly made up for lost time!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better. Your quilt is really coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt looks great! So sorry you've been so sick. Hope you are back to feeling well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you are on "the other side" of it. It seems to be very contagious here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great idea. I wanted to join in but haven't been able too. Maybe in March

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad that you are feeling better! (The quilt is looking great too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you poor thing! I am glad that you are starting to feel better. Your blocks look wonderful all together. I haven't sewn a stitch, but I am still cutting away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, they look so good there. Great to know you're feeling up to sewing again

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ten days is a long time to feel sick. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking good Terry, and I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel human again - I don't know what this bug is that's going around but it's a mean one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are feeling better----sorry you had to be sick. I love your quilt with the snowball blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)