Thursday, February 19, 2015

Paying It Forward

Back in November, I was reading Jo's blog and she had posted about doing a PIF. For those of you that don't know, PIF stands for Pay It Forward. And in blogland that means someone makes a gift for you, and then you make a gift for three people, and each of them makes a gift for three people, and so on. Well, I hadn't done a PIF in quite a while, so I signed up. And yesterday I got a lovely surprise in the mail from Jo all the way from Australia! Look at this beautiful project folder she made for me...those little HSTs are only one inch square...and there are so many of them! I just love it Jo...thank you so much! :0)


The inside has a pocket on each side to hold all kinds of things, and she also sent along some tea and hazelnut latte for me.


And look at these wonderful little scissors and the adorable scissors fob on them! I just love it all so much. Thank you again Jo for being so generous! :0)


And now it's my turn to pay it forward. If you're interested in taking part, just leave a comment on this post. If more than three people want to take part, I'll draw names to see who gets to play along. You must have an active blog, and you must be willing to make gifts for three people within a few months of receiving your PIF from me. International bloggers are welcome. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And please remember, if you're a no-reply blogger, you must leave your email in your comment so I can contact you. If I can't contact you, I won't be able to include you. :0)

13 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful gift you received. Such careful work!
    Wish I could play along, but I'm afraid to add three more projects to my list. Life isn't allowing much stitching time lately. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terry, Lovely gift you received:) I would love to PIF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice gift. But please do not add me to your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome gift! I've always wanted to participate in one of these, but with our upcoming move, I better skip it this time. Maybe the next time it comes around...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful gift. As much as i'd like to do a PIF i'd better not join in anything at the moment. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet. I love the scissors and fob too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely folder, it's beautiful. You'll enjoy using it

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you like it Terry. Nice photos too

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely surprise, lucky you, it looks so handy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful gift , and so useful !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet gift. A few years ago I participated in a PIF, but never received anything in return...I'don't love to try it again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely gift...such a lot of work in all those HST! Hope you are keeping well and that you and your daughter recovered from your recent illnesses...sounds like you had quite the hard time ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this idea ! I have too much to do, also, but I'll make some time, and would love to play along ! Count me in... Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)