Saturday, February 21, 2015

Scrappy Snowballs

Now these are the kind of snowballs I like! All the blocks I had on my design wall were sewn together a week or so ago. Today I added a row to the side and bottom. I'm going to keep making blocks and adding rows until I run out of my little scrap squares, and by the look of the pile I have, that won't be any time soon. Right now I have 80 blocks sewn together, and it's already a nice lap size. I started on more snowball blocks today, so hopefully tomorrow I can work on those and maybe add a couple more rows to this.


19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Terry - I love how this quilt is coming along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. I wonder what size the quilt will be if you use all your little scrap squares. May scraps multiple as I sew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the snow falling outside was that kind of snowballs here too! L

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun quilt. You just have to smile with all of that color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry I love it - and yes, those are the kind of snowballs I can get behind, lol! This is a delightful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking good, and it's still growing quickly

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great design. Looks good

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like jewels. Very nice scrappy quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Snowballs are growing beautifully... love your nice bright colours..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cheery bright colours! Gosh more than eighty blocks already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your quilt. I was thinking of a different layout, but really like yours. Guess i better get busy sewing,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)