Thursday, March 12, 2015

PIF Number Two

The second PIF I made has arrived at its new home, so now I can show you what I made Anita! It's another disappearing hourglass block. If you look closely, you might notice it's a bit different than the other one I made. I made this one first, and actually made the cuts wrong...at 1-1/2 inches instead of 2 inches. All that did was make the star smaller and the triangles in the corners bigger. I actually like it both ways.


I've been having issues getting comments to come to my inbox like they're supposed to, and just now when I went back to my PIF post to get the link to Anita's blog, I saw a comment from another blogger who wanted to take part in my PIF. So Kate...I'll be emailing you shortly to get your info. 

I always reply to every comment on my blog, so if you comment and I don't reply, it either means you came up as a no-reply blogger, or I never saw the comment. Unfortunately I can't go back to every post to see if I got all the comments emailed to me or not. Maybe one of these days blogger will just play nice and we won't have to deal with all these issues. We can dream, right? LOL

13 comments:

  1. I love this one too. I have heard from a few bloggers that they are having the same problem. Not sure what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of our students did the same thing and it still turned out a stunning quilt. Yes, blogger has been a bogger!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both. I want to make one too! Love the purple (my favorite color :-) ) Glad we got to see too. K-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Terry. Love the colou. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the block and fabric choice. Going to make a quilt using this block.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular.Love your fabric combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the block, I am beginning to think I am partial to purple!

    I had to create a blogger account just so I could comment on blogger without it being a no reply account. I must add that I hate the way blogger makes your comment disappear if you log in after you write the comment, and it does not give you the option to log in before you type the comment.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the block and I wouldn't of known you made a mistake except you told us..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them both ways too! I've got comment moderation enabled, so I do think I get every comment - geez I'll have to check now though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your blocks are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blogger is being pretty frustrating right now - I read lots of comments about it not playing well with Wordpress. :( blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)