Monday, March 16, 2015

Pins and Needle Keep

I recently needed to make a small gift for a friend, and I thought a little needle keep and some pretty pins would do nicely. I've wanted to make some beaded pins for a while now, so I made up a few. I just used some beads that I had on hand.


And here is the needle keep, made of felt and wool felt. Looking at it now, I should have sewn down the flower and the leaf and the button, but I was in a hurry to get it finished. I'll do better next time! :0)


10 comments:

  1. This is a sweet gift. I love the pins you made...very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty needle keep. Love the pins. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet gift. Love those pins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. Is there anything on the inside besides the blue felt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a thoughtful, pretty gift. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pins worked really well, and a lovely case for them too

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute...I'm sure your friend loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)