Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sew-Along Month Two

I really don't know where the time goes, but two months of this year are gone already, and we're now starting the second month of our snowballs sew-along. For those of you following the sew-along guidelines, in March you will make another nine snowball blocks and another nine nine-patch blocks. And remember to add yourself to the linky thing on my sidebar, even if you don't get all your blocks made. We just want to be able to see what everyone else is doing, and this seems to be the best way to do that. 

Here I have another 25 snowball blocks I made a week or so ago. I just need to add the center square to them all. I hope to do that today, them maybe lay out another couple of rows on my flimsy, if I have enough nine-patch blocks made. If not, I'll be sewing some more of those up later today too.


8 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job on these. I hope to work a little more on mine soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping I can get myself organised to join in with you...... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved seeing all of the people joining in with their blocks. Maybe I will have time this month to join in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are motoring along! I'm still cutting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going great guns Terry. Looking great

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep forgetting your adding squares to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you have such a pile :) They are looking so great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)