Sunday, May 31, 2015

Log Cabin Table Topper

The more I looked at the four log cabin blocks on my design wall, the more I liked them just the way they were. So today I sewed them together and made this little quilt. It measures about 23-1/2 inches square, and will be perfect on a table with a candle or basket in the  middle of it. Now I just have to figure out where to display it. I still have some bits left from the jelly roll...not sure if I'll do something with them now or just set them aside for a while.


18 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It is perfect just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When something says it is 'finished' - listen. I think it is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. I am sure you will find a place for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, love the colours. Doesn't anything more added to it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That turned out really nice, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute little finish! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those fabrics are so wonderful, Terry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this little quilt. The fabrics are so pretty. Hope you share how you display it, there are many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Chocolate and Aqua fabrics....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was thinking when i saw the original photo how nice they look together just as they are & would make a lovely little quilt. :) Love your little quilt. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is so lovely! Just adore the different brown strips you used as borders :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think they look real nice the way you put them together

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)