Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Time

I can't believe how fast the days and weeks are flying by right now. I have so much yard and flowerbed work to do that no matter how much I get done, I just can't seem to make any headway. With all the outdoor things I'm doing, there hasn't been any time for sewing, so I don't have any of that to show you. I did a little painting though. After redoing the porch railing, I decided it was time to repaint the chairs on the porch. I bought three cans of charcoal gray paint, and got two of the chairs finished. I love the gray color, and hope to get the other two chairs done this week yet. 


The one is a wicker chair that has cushions in it. So off to the fabric store I went to get fabric for the cushions. This is what I ended up getting. 



It goes well with the new welcome mat I bought the other day.



8 comments:

  1. Wow Terry how pretty - you'll have the best-dressed porch around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric really does go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely print and great match. Your porch will look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. One ting always leads to another! I love the gray chairs and that fabric will make great cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You painted the chairs a very nice color. The rug and fabric coordinate nicely. Hope to see a finish pic. I need inspiration to re-do my patio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty. nice match on the fabric and Welcome mat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your porch is going to look fabulous! I love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's going to look wonderful, love that fabric

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)