Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Miscellaneous stuff

Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen? My neighbors had this on their front step. I love how the mum makes it look like the jack-o-lantern has an afro! LOL


I've been thinking about getting a new bed for the spare room, and I finally took the plunge. And since I've really not been sewing, I went ahead and bought a quilt for the new bed too. I'm really pleased with how it's all come together. Pardon the boxes in the background...I've decided it's time to sort out some things to box up and some to give to goodwill. I just have too much stuff! LOL


I have been working on the t-shirt quilt. I have the blocks all ready to sew together with the sashing and cornerstones, once I'm sure what those are going to be. I need to meet with the friend I'm making the quilt for and then I can move forward with it.

12 comments:

  1. Love the Jack-o-Lantern planter! So fun!
    Well, if you had to buy a quilt, you found a great looking one. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkin planter!!! That is so funny.

    Those browns look so pretty on your new bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pumpkin planter is so cute! Well, plaids in warm colors are very inviting - love the new bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Jack-O-Lantern is just so cute. I love the bed and quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pumpkin planter and the bed and quilt look very comfortable. I must get round to a major sort out as we have far too much stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pumpkin planter is cute! Clever idea. I love your new quilt with the warm earth colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pumpkin planter... Your re furnished room looks great.
    Will be nice to see your T Shirt quilt when complete.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A chia pumpkin, lol!!! Love the new bed and quilt. I'm doing the same thing with excess stuff - cleared out a TON, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the bed look lovely and comfortable :) I've been sorting stuff out here too, feels good to do from time to time

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pumpkin planter! It also reminded me of a chia pet. Your new bed and quilt look very inviting. I also need to downsize!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pumpkin, DS called it Jack-fro-lantern. I really like what you did with the bed. I am at a stage where I really like the metal frames.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute pumpkin, DS called it Jack-fro-lantern. I really like what you did with the bed. I am at a stage where I really like the metal frames.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)