Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Time Goes By

Not much has been happening around here besides taking care of Ava while Emily works. The other day she decided the fabric horns on the back of her monster walker looked good to chew on. I remember the first time I put her in that walker her toes barely touched the carpet! Now she's flat footed and moves it around all over the place!


I was at the store this afternoon and came across these little gems. They come in all sorts of flavors besides brownie, like blueberry muffin and banana bread. I tried one of the brownie ones tonight and oh my goodness was it good! At least this way I'm not tempted to eat a whole pan of brownies! lol


Time has gone by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday I had four months to wait until my vacation in Florida, and now we're leaving next week! This will be our home away from home for seven wonderful days and I can't wait to get there. It's going to be so nice to have the beach right across the street from out little cottage.



12 comments:

  1. She is a cutie : )
    And what a sweet vacation house ... so close to the beach! Have a nice vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't the little ones just sprout without you realizing?
    It is a good thing those mixes aren't gluten free, or I might be in real trouble! Someone was very clever to come up with those.
    Looks like you are in for a wonderful vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing. Boy, hasn't Ava grown... I do hope you enjoy your holiday. It looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sure has grown up fast. That brownie looks great. I know you will enjoy Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be enjoying your time with her! She is growing so quickly and still so cute :) Enjoy your vacation!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ava is growing sew fast and she's just gorgeous....
    Your cabin by the sea looks fabulous, enjoy...
    hmmm the brownie looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ava is getting so big! She is such a pretty little girl and clearly a bit spoiled!?!

    I've never seen those small servings of brownies but they would be perfect for us.

    Hope you enjoy Florida. Our weather has been just gorgeous lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a doll! I'll be going to Florida about the time you are headed home! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you enjoy your vacation! I know you will :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. time goes fast when you're having fun, enjoy your break

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ava is adorable....and oh so envious of you going to Florida!! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe Ava has gotten so big, what a little beauty she is!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)