Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Ava at nine months

Miss Ava turned 9 months old today. She's been pulling herself up and when she's in her crib that's not a good thing. So we lowered her mattress now and she'll be safe even if she is standing up in there. Which she does every morning until I get her out of bed.


Ava normally sits in her stroller when I take my shower. This morning she got quiet all of a sudden and when I peeked out at her, she was sound asleep! It's the first time she's done that. She only slept about 20 minutes but any time she's sleeping is a good time.


I bought this rose the year before last and when it was time for me to move, it's the only thing out of all my flowerbeds that I brought with me. It nearly died but eventually last year it came back and had a few blooms. I kept it in the house over the winter and now it's back outside and blooming again. The only strange thing is that when I bought this, it was pink. Now it's a pretty coral color. 


That's about all for now. No sewing lately but I do need to start embroidering a birth sampler for Ava. I figure I'm OK as long as it's done by her first birthday, right? lol

14 comments:

  1. Awww they are so cute when they sleep, lol!! Very pretty rose, glad it survived the move :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's grown!
    That is a very pretty rose color it morphed into. How lucky that it survived!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a baby doll!!!! She is so precious, Terry. That is a lovely rose, what a fascinating color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has grown up so fast. Love that she fell asleep in her stroller. The rose is beautiful and I have no idea why it changed colors. Maybe the root stock was peach and it was grafted so it was yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable and it is fun trying to find time to do our thing and still watch the little ones.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time goes so quickly. I'm sure three months will be plenty of time to get it done, think one of the boys was well into toddler years before his was finished, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you are enjoying having her there. You better get those needles stitching away

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a dollie! I think the acidity of the soil may change the flower color??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ava is growing sew quickly, she's gorgeous and mischievous 😏....
    What fun to look after her....
    Yep you had better get stitching Terry...

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so sweet. She looks like you. Pink or coral, the rose is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweetie! She looks so much like you. I have a rose bush that used to have white roses on it. Now they are pink. It seems to get darker every year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ava is so cute. I love the colour of the rose, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like baby and rose are both healthy and blooming beautifully. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't the babies grow up fast! They don't seem babies for very long and before you know it they are up and about and going to school! ...well it seems that way anyway. Ava is cute and there is nothing more special than seeing a little face smiling at you in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)