Sunday, July 2, 2017

A Glowing Good Time

Every year I go to a nearby balloon festival to watch the balloons fly. This year they had a contest to win tickets to the balloon glow they do in the evenings, and I won! So Saturday night I headed out and had the best time. The balloons were literally only 10 feet in front of me, and it was so great to sit there and relax and watch them inflate and then glow once it got dark. The colors were just amazing! I hope I get the chance to do it again next year. :0)










7 comments:

  1. they look spectacular in the dark, glad you got to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look amazing. I loved it when we went ballooning. There were so many glowing in the morning before the sun rose. It was magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got to go. Love the pictures. I forgot how big they really are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Balloons are so beautiful! I love to see them in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky. This looks magical, Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE seeing the balloons glow at night - such an amazing sight. So glad you won!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Such a happy post, so very Terry! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)